Re: CeBIT 2006

From: Sebastian Feltel <sebastian@feltel.de>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 18:30:52 CET

Hi,

Martin Schulze schrieb am 15.03.2006 09:36:

> to those of you who represented Debian at this year's CeBIT and CLT,
> mind writing a - short or long - report about the Debian presence,
> booth, Debian related talks, workshops and bof sessions and/or the
> quintessense of talks to visitors or something?

on behalf of debianforum.de (we had a booth next to the Debian booth) I
could say that the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage were (as usual) a quite nice
event. There were a lot of visitors asking the common questions (WLAN,
hardware support, using Debian for specific tasks and so on). The new
graphical installer surprised some visitors, who only knew the usual
installer.

We took some photos [1]. At [2] there are a lot more photos too.

Bye
Sebastian

[1] http://www.debianforum.de/gallery/chemnitzer-linuxtage-2006
[2] http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2006/info/bilder.html

--
debianforum.de - die deutschsprachige Supportwebseite rund
um das Debian-Projekt          <http://www.debianforum.de>