Re: Debian booth at FOSDEM 2006

From: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 21:26:54 CET

also sprach Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> [2006.01.12.1934 +0100]:
> Could you give me an idea of how much it all is, though? Might be
> interesting to see whether we need to look for more or whether what
> you're bringing is enough.

i can give you exact figures next week, but you definitely need
more. i have a connection in .de, but if you have one in .be, that
would be cheaper.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"once ... in the wilds of afghanistan, i lost my corkscrew, and we
 were forced to live on nothing but food and water for days."
                                -- w. c. fields, "my little chickadee"