Re: [ot] [...]

From: Florian Ludwig <dino@php4fun.de>
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 12:07:38 CET

Joerg Stephan wrote:

>Its nice to see so many people talking about one misplaced
>email...

While fetching my mails this morning let me laughing about seeing so
many repsonses to this mail... (and what you/we all image how the mail
find its way to the list)

And while wondering about that big response and agreeing with Joerg -
I'm sad because my other (seriously) post get not one little answer :(

btw... I agree that it isn't good that you find debian malinglists by
searching for p0rn. Perhapst it would be better if this spam whould be
removed from the list or censored.

Florian Ludwig.