Linuxtage Essen (3.-4.12.05)

From: Alexander Wirt <formorer@debian.org>
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 09:32:30 CET

Hi guys,
I know I'm a little bit short but I can't change this now.
I want to ask if somebody wants to join the debian booth in Essen with me,
I'm currently very short of booth personal and it would be sad if we can't
run a booth as we are advertised on their flyers.
Its also possible to give a talk or workshop if you mail me soon. I have
prereserved a few sleeping places, so it would be possible to sleep in Essen
without the need of a hotel.

So if you wan't to attend the debian booth just drop me a mail.

Alex

http://essen.linux-tage.linec.de/