Re: Calendar for seeing all events at a glance

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 23:29:20 CET

Hi!

* Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de> [051109 19:56]:

> Do you really think a "real" calender is needed or is the
> events site what you mean? I would create a "real" calender
> if it is needed.

IMHO we don't need a calendar for the events page (so I understood the
question)... most times we have less than ten events on that page.
I think it's far more usable to have them listed, instead of needing to
search them in a calendar (which will be mostly empty anyway).

But that's only my personal opinion...

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--