Re: Linux-Info-Tag Dresden

From: Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org>
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 19:42:34 CEST

Hi!

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 06:42:02PM +0200, Erik Schanze wrote:
> > I've registered for a booth for debianforum.de at the Linux-Info-Tag
> > Dresden [1] which will be on the 29th of October 2005. In
> > debian-events-eu I found no indication for a "official" debian booth
> > so probably I could take over this part.
>
> As last years Tolimar and I will be there. Gerd Göhler from our local
> LUG has also confirmed.

I'll be there, too, but probably quite busy with one talk and one
tutorial. (In comparison to Berlinux, where I still haven't any
feedback from the organisers and so don't know, if I really will be
there, since I have to work in the week betwenn the both events,
because there is also systems and autumn holidays here in that
week.)-:

> The Debian booth is registered at
> http://wiki.silmor.de/lit/ProjektSt_e4nde2005

It asks me for a login. Doesn't seem to be a public resource.

                Regards, Axel

--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org - http://abe.home.pages.de/