Re: Linux-Info-Tag Dresden

From: Erik Schanze <schanzi_@gmx.de>
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 18:42:02 CEST

Hello Sebastian!

Sebastian Feltel Sebastian Feltel <sebastian@feltel.de>:
> I've registered for a booth for debianforum.de at the Linux-Info-Tag
> Dresden [1] which will be on the 29th of October 2005. In
> debian-events-eu I found no indication for a "official" debian booth
> so probably I could take over this part.

As last years Tolimar and I will be there. Gerd Göhler from our local
LUG has also confirmed. The Debian booth is registered at
http://wiki.silmor.de/lit/ProjektSt_e4nde2005

This wiki is used for planning.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Perhaps we could build the booths side by side?

> If someone is able help, assist or whatever I think we could create a
> really nice booth. :-)

Yes, more booth people will give us more time to chat with visitors in
detail or listen some interesting talks.

Kindly regards,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *