[LT Infomail#13] Thanks, Pictures - Debian

From: Martin Schulze <joey@linuxtag.org>
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 20:27:32 CEST

http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2005/infomail-13.html
[ available in a couple of hours ]

1. Thanks

   I hope you have recoverd well after the probably exhaustive
   LinuxTag show this year. For LinuxTag e.V. in its tenth year it has
   been a successful event again. About 12,000 visitors were counted
   and in general, both commercial and project exhibitors as well as
   visitors were satisfied. As the maximum there were eight tracks in
   parallel providing interesting talks, meetings and workshops.

   Thanks a lot for demonstrating your work this year. As usual I
   haven't had enough time to talk to all of you but at least I
   managed to chat more than during the last years. I hope you've had
   an interesting exhibition and were able to help visitors and get
   new users.

2. Photos

   As digital cameras are quite widespread, many of you have probably
   taken pictures during LinuxTag. If you have placed them online, I'd
   be glad to add them to the gallery listing[1]. If you would like
   your gallery to be added, please drop me a line.

   1. http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2005/pictures.html

Enjoy and thanks for contributing to Free Software,