Re: Debian-Projekt auf der ApacheCon? [lars@apache.org]

From: Meike Reichle <mrei0999@uni-hildesheim.de>
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 20:47:37 CEST

Hi People

I think, in order to do decent planning and preperations we should soon
decide whether or not Debian will be represented at ApacheCon. So far we
have one person who can definitely come (me) and another one who could, but
is actually on holiday (Alexander). However, both of us are not directly
concerned with apache.
This raises a few questions:

1) Is that enough?
2) Who else (especially of these who are "apache-competent") could come?
3) If we do go there what needs to be done/organised/prepared ...

Best
Meike

--
Meike Reichle - University of Hildesheim
mail:	mrei0999@uni-hildesheim.de