Re: While we are at feedback..

From: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 21:34:35 CEST

also sprach Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [2005.06.27.2126 +0200]:
> Gentleman, I'm honoured to be part of your team, and it was again
> nice to work with you. A big thanks to Ganneff, Joey, Zobel, Myon
> and Youam for doing the organisation stuff, and of course to the
> sponsors for making it all possible. Thanks!

While I was not able to spend as much time at the booth as I wanted,
I also had a very positive impression of how things worked. Maybe
the booth was still a little too stuffed with personal belongings,
but maybe that's the flair of an open source project. Anyway,
whenever I stopped by, I always saw many visitors engaged in lively
discussions, and it also filled me with a sense of pride to be part
of this project. So sorry to all who've worked hard that I did not
contribute with my time and energy, and a big thanks on top.

PS: I thought the FAI booth integration was great!

`. `'`

"if you can dream it, you can do it"
                                                        -- walt disney