Re: Organising the booth at LinuxTag

From: Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de>
Date: Sun Jun 19 2005 - 20:41:47 CEST

Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> writes:

> * Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [050520 09:26]:
>> How many machines do we need for this to happen?
> [..]
>> Who can offer what kinds of machines?
>
> Beside the beamer+presentation computer, router (including mirror)
> and network equipment we will get from Daniel, and the amd64 Goswin
> will hopefully bring, I just got word from HP, that they can give us
> three desktop computer with 19" displays.
>
> Sounds like we habe all the hardware we need :)
>
> A big thanks to all sponsors.
>

> Yours sincerely,
> Alexander

Just to confirm I will bring the following things (in the given order
if it all fits) unless someone already brings them:

- I, me and myself.
- Laptop (needed for my talk but otherwise available)
- Amd64 + TFT
- 4 port switch, short network cables, 25 DVD-r media
- Stereo (e.g. for bb)
- Big fan for a refreshing breeze

MfG
        Goswin