LinuxTag 2005 Debian Booth Staff list - DRAFT

From: Uli Martens <uli@youam.net>
Date: Sun Jun 12 2005 - 18:40:36 CEST

Hi there!

I myself wouldn't have sent this out before next weekend, but there
seems to be much demand for the booth plan, so here it is. Be warned
that this is only a draft, to allow for changes until next saturday.
Your shift times and numbers can still change, even without requesting
them to, though I'll try to keep the plan from changing randomly. If you
feel unhappy about the plan, please mail me / ask me on IRC about
changing it.

2005-06-21 (Tuesday)

14:00 - 19:00 - codebreaker, djpig, youam

2005-06-22 (Wednesday)

 9:00 - 11:00 - noel, RoRo
11:00 - 13:00 - luk, zobel
13:00 - 15:00 - noel, panthera
15:00 - 18:00 - luk, Tolimar

2005-06-23 (Thursday)

 9:00 - 11:00 - noel, _rene_
11:00 - 13:00 - formorer, HE
13:00 - 15:00 - formorer, noel
15:00 - 18:00 - enrico, noel

2005-06-24 (Friday)

 9:00 - 11:00 - Myon, sirio
11:00 - 13:00 - noel, zobel
13:00 - 15:00 - alphascorpii, _rene_
15:00 - 18:00 - formorer, h01ger

2005-06-25 (Saturday)

 9:00 - 11:00 - HE, Myon, zobel
11:00 - 13:00 - alphascorpii, youam, zobel
13:00 - 15:00 - Alfie, mrvn
15:00 - 18:00 - Alfie, cpt_nemo, HE
18:00 - 22:00 - codebreaker, cpt_nemo, HE
18:00 - 20:00 - Zomb

greetings,
        youam