Re: Organising the booth at LinuxTag

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 16:31:41 CEST

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:

> Anyway, this argument is not really on topic here, and if it appearently
> offends some people to have soldiers on the cover, it's not a good choice,
> even if there are other people who don't mind. If you can appease more
> people with a different cover, it makes sense to do that.
Exactly.
If you ask me I see no point in always creating new covers. If you ask me
just putting the Debian logo in big size and name in clear letters the
version which is inside. Ready. People will easily recognize a Debian CD/DVD
and do not have to search for it in the stack of their colorful printed
stack of CDs/DVDs. Especially I consider it very bad if our covers do not
follow a certain common style.

Keep it simple, stupid

        Andreas.

--