Re: Organising the booth at LinuxTag

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 14:15:41 CEST

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

> Uhm... I could say, that I was a soldier myself, and that I never killed
> anyone nor invaded any country. And I could say, that it's not the
> soldiers that kill people and invade other countries, because they are
> just tools, which with politicians do such things.
I will not take part in a flamewar but I do absolutely not share your
point of view. (I was a soldier myself but my chances to avoid that were
drastically lower in the former GDR.)

> But instead unleashing a complete off topic flamewar, I just say, that I
> have absolute no problem with the design. I like this comic style
> design and the colour.
Back to the topic:
Besides the questionable content I do not like the design.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de