Re: Organising the booth at LinuxTag

From: Meike Reichle <mrei0999@rz.uni-hildesheim.de>
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 11:03:00 CEST

Michael Banck said/sagte:
> I talked to somebody from debian-women a while ago who was an artist and
> seemed interested in creating artwork for that. I can dig up that
> conversation and ask back if there is still need.

We actually have several "artists" among us ;)
If it is wanted and needed I can ask around and see if I can find someone to
design a nice cover (I have a few people in the back of my head who might be
interested)

Regards
Meike

--
Meike Reichle - University of Hildesheim
mail:	mrei0999@rz.uni-hildesheim.de