Re: List of Debian related talks (work in progress)

From: Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 00:35:46 CEST

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 06:42:34PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> For me, as a non deutsch speaker, knowing the talk language is an
> important piece of information in order to decide, for example, when I
> will be available to be at the debian booth.
> Could this information be added to the infodrom.org talks list?

Please also note that it happened in the past that someone from the
audience (say, for example, me :) asked if it was possible to have the
talk in English, and everyone was happy with it, and the speaker
switched to English.

So, maybe things could be labeled with default language and, if German,
with the possibility to switch to English if the audience agrees.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>