Re: Some questions from the Italian car coming to LinuxTag

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Sun May 29 2005 - 10:32:10 CEST

On Sat, 28 May 2005, Michael Banck wrote:

> I don't quite understand your frustration - is it about LinuxTag being
> non-free for visitors
I did not imagined that there would be any doubt I'm angry about the
change from GPLed LinuxTag entry ticket free for printing in advance
as it was for every LinuxTag before this. I could even go with a
symbolic entrance fee for visitors, but IMHO LinuxTag left his base
with the decision to ask for entrance fees which are comparable to
random comercial events.

Kind regards

                  Andreas.

--