Re: Some questions from the Italian car coming to LinuxTag

From: Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>
Date: Sat May 28 2005 - 00:18:00 CEST

On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 11:13:13PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> My intention was not to quote anybody but to release some frustration -

I don't quite understand your frustration - is it about LinuxTag being
non-free for visitors or about Debian not paying it for any DD who'd
like to come but don't want to do anything?

AFAICT, DDs (or anybody else affiliated with Debian) who come and
volunteer to help will have free admission, at least for this year.

Whether the same will hold for next year depends on our behaviour.

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Debian Developer