Re: Organising the booth at LinuxTag

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 23:42:48 CEST

Could you please NOT send me CC me unless it is a realy important, urgent mail?

* Hauke Goos-Habermann <haukeh@pc-kiel.de> [050527 22:47]:

> > * Hauke Goos-Habermann <haukeh@pc-kiel.de> [050525 17:39]:
> > > 1 printer
> > Please not. You are wasting space and time. Why don't you print flyers
> > in advance or at the booth with the nice guy and the big printer?
> Who is that nice guy?

The one with the big sharp printer near to the Linux Printing (or
however they call it now) booth.

> What kind of printer is it?

Usally he brings several, IIRC some small colour ones, and one realy big b/w
laser.

But why did you ignored this part of my mail?

* Hauke Goos-Habermann <haukeh@pc-kiel.de> [050525 17:39]:
> We would like to bring the following hardware for our subproject m23:
Why do you tell us that soo short before LinuxTag?

It's quite difficult for us to plan the Debian booth, if we don't get
informed, who wants to be at our booth.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--