Re: Organising the booth at LinuxTag

From: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 22:57:20 CEST

also sprach Hauke Goos-Habermann <haukeh@pc-kiel.de> [2005.05.27.2247 +0200]:
> Who is that nice guy? What kind of printer is it?

I still have about 100 flyers on glossy paper, and I am planning to
make it to LT, so I will bring them. I'll also happily staff the
booth for a couple of hours whereever help is needed. However,
I have not gotten permission to go yet, so I am not certain. I can
try to get the flyers to someone though if I won't make it.

`. `'`