Re: Some questions from the Italian car coming to LinuxTag

From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 16:06:07 CEST

Michael Meskes wrote:
> Am Freitag, 27. Mai 2005 13:27 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> > On Fri, 27 May 2005, Enrico Zini wrote:
> > > Question 2: am I correct that this year there's an entrance fee? Do we
> > > really have to pay it?
> >
> > Just take a tank instead of a normal car. :)
> > Honestly: Debian booth personal is free. If not it will be my last
> > LinuxTag.
>
> Actually we are allowed to report more than 3000 people as booth personal as
> admitted by LinuxTag. They just would think we are crazy. :-)

Michael, this is NOT funny!

I have already fought this fight!

If (too many) random visitors will be registered as booth personnel,
then there will be either fees for booth personell as well or only
limited exhibitor passes for projects booths as well.

Feel free to abuse this and hurt the other projects as well.

Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.