Some questions from the Italian car coming to LinuxTag

From: Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 12:49:21 CEST

Hello,

It looks like this year there will be the traditional Italian car
traveling all the way up to LinuxTag and back. We just formed the team
(there should be at least me, zack@debian.org and filippo@debian.org)
and we are starting to get organised.

Question 1: can we be of any use? Is there still help needed at the
            booth, or gaps to fill in the BOF or talk schedule?

Question 2: am I correct that this year there's an entrance fee? Do we
            really have to pay it? (there is a page explaining
            something, but it's only in german)

Ciao,

Enrico inflating the tires and warming up the engines