Re: Organising the booth at LinuxTag

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 11:04:34 CEST

On Mon, 23 May 2005, Thomas Lange wrote:

> Last year we had a summary for each subproject, so the booth staff
> copuld inform himself about each subproject.
The plan was good but I think it did not really worked like it was
intended.

> The project FAI will come
> with three people as staff, so one will be available the whole time.
To be honest the FAI project was kind of a singularity regarding the
support of sub projects at the Debian booth regarding the support of
the visitors. If other subprojects would take FAI as model for
managing a subproject booth we would be nearly perfect. (I can say
this as responsible person for an other project - so it is also
self criticism. ;-) ) The reasons that not all sub-projects boothes
were maintained with the same quality might vary but we should not
search for excuses here but make it better for this year.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de