Re: Organising the booth at LinuxTag

From: Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 17:54:30 CEST

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 09:26:04AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Will there be guided demonstrations or installations at the booth?
> If so, what will actually be demonstrated? What kind of hardware is
> required for this? How often should it happen? Where and how will
> it be announced? Who will conduct this?

Will there be Debian-Sub Projects at the booth?

I think we had some problems in the past with people asking about
sub-projects (like FAI) and then nobody being around from there and the
booth personnel not knowing much or being able to help.

How about we have schedule at the booth with destinct times for
demonstrations of sub-projects, installations and other stuff?

I might volunteer to demonstrate Debian GNU/Hurd as part of the 'other
stuff'.

Michael

--
Michael Banck