Re: Schedule for Debian Day

From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 15:51:32 CEST

Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Tue, 17 May 2005, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> >If somebody should be able to provide a video project for the
> >time LinuxTag takes place, I'd be glad since currently I don't
> >have such a thing for the workshop program.
> Please note that this would mean we need 2 (in words two)
> projectors: one at the booth and one for DebianDay. I remember

Correction: One for the booth, one for the workshop schedule,
since we (as me and the general LinuxTag organisation and other
projects) need the projector on all four days and not only on
Thursday and Friday.

> times when we had trouble to find a projector for DebianDay ...

The projector was under my desk in the office. That's a totally
different matter.

Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.