Re: Schedule for Debian Day

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 15:37:50 CEST

On Sun, 15 May 2005, Martin Schulze wrote:

> I've added
> a proposal by Andreas which has a sexy title, but haven't negotiated
> with him if he would like to give both talks at all.
You might have noticed my vacation record and thus trying to contact
me would have failed anyway. It is fine for me to hold both talks
because they are on different days and I'm more or less prepared
to both things. I'll write up descriptions in the workshop area
tomorrow.

> If not, we can
> easily move the second to the Debian Day and free the slot on Friday.
In any case we should make very clear that the "sexy titled" talk
is a talk for non technical people (even if I hope that technical
people will not be bored).

Kind regards

            Andreas.

--