Re: Schedule for Debian Day

From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 08:18:42 CEST

Martin Schulze wrote:
> > I'm not an expert in such things, but once talked some guys at our
> > university doing such stuff. IIRC you should not let people the
> > possibilitie of a neutral field, to force them to decide between good /
> > bad. Therefore I would recommend to only use four checkboxes by the
> > first questions.
>
> Not sure how useful it is not to be able to rate a talk "ok" in three
> categories, but if it is wished, the list can be reduced to four
> boxes, of course.

I was reminded that 1..5 was 1..4 acceptable and 5 totally off the road.

Alternatively we could use 1..6 so people can rate 3=it's ok and 4=not really

The current form is here: http://people.debian.org/~joey/debian-feedback.ps

A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.   Paul Erdös