Re: Schedule for Debian Day

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 16:31:11 CEST

* Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [050516 08:44]:
> Sorry to bother you again, and also sorry for not using the proper mail
> to respond, but I cannot find it anymore. I saw (or I've dreamed it,
> dunno) somebody asking for a feedback form for the Debian sub-conference.

IIRC I did it, but I'm to lazy to search my archive, if I'm right here
;)

> Please comment on it.

Thanks for your work!

I'm not an expert in such things, but once talked some guys at our
university doing such stuff. IIRC you should not let people the
possibilitie of a neutral field, to force them to decide between good /
bad. Therefore I would recommend to only use four checkboxes by the
first questions.

Furthermore, I would add something like "if dispensible / incompetent /
bad please give comments why".

Last not least, we might want to have a german version, too.

Again: Thanks for your work, that was what I had in mind, when making
that suggestion (if it was me, who made that suggestion ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/