Re: Debian-Day at LinuxTag

From: Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 22:07:31 CEST

On 10278 March 1977, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

> Joerg told me, that he would like to finish the DVD this weekend (or at
> least have something worth to test). I would love to ask you guys for
> your slides, but unfortunatly I didn't had time to check the other
> talk proposals I got privatly, and therefore not even me knows wo it
> will be ;)

Naah, not finished, having a version where we can go and test.
And improve.
With the freeze in mind I will take the very last point we get from our
cd-producers to actually master the final image.
A "stable" DVD thats not years old to hand out, would be something
new. :)

--
bye Joerg
<helix> doogie: you have an interesting definition for 'interact with