Re: Debian-Day at LinuxTag

From: Hauke Goos-Habermann <haukeh@pc-kiel.de>
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 14:20:53 CEST

Am Dienstag, 26. April 2005 15:45 schrieb Alexander Schmehl:
> Good Morning!
Moin,

> It looks quite good for the Debian-Day at this years LinuxTag.
>
> So far I got the following proposals:
>
> Speaker: Goswin "mrvn" von Brederlow
> Topic: Debian archive structure ...
>
> Speaker: Joey Schulze
> Topic: Scope, work and technique of security.debian.org
>
> Speakers: Andreas "aba" Barth, Martin "zobel" Zobel-Helas
> Topic: Scope and Deployment of volatile.debian.net
>
> Speaker: Luk Claes
> Topic: Internationalisation (i18n) and Localisation (l10n)
>
> Speaker: Norbert "nobse" Tretkowski
> Topic: Backporting practice
>
> Speaker: n. n.
> Topic: The Debian Women Project
>
> Speaker: Joerg "Ganneff" Jaspert
> Topic: building bootable multi-arch CDs
>
> Speaker: Michael "azeem" Banck
> Topic: The Ubuntu Development and Community Model: Simularities and
> Differences To Debian
>
> Speaker: Andreas Tille
> Topic: Custom Debian Distributions
> Comment: Andreas fears, it might become boring, since he covered
> that topic a couple of times already. So, if someone
> comes up with a new idea for a talk, we could drop this
> one in favour of the new one (Andreas, I hope I
> summarized this correctly?)
>
> That makes a total of nine talks. So we can easily fill a Debian-Day
> from 9:00 to 18:00 with hourly talks and no lunch break (That would be
> the same as last year).

is it still possible to add another speech?

We would like to give a talk about m23 (http://m23.sf.net) like last year.

Would it be possible to make a second Debian-Day@LinuxTag? There should be
enough interesting talks and workshops for a second day.

Cu Hauke

--
Stoppt Softwarepatente, sonst wird Softwareentwicklung in Europa für die
meisten illegal!