Re: Debian-Day talks [Re: Linuxtag in germany...]

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 15:58:42 CEST

* Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> [050426 13:21]:

> I listened to the talk about the Debian archive structure and making
> your own repository and found it seriously lacking (as did several
> others).

Yes, I know what you mean. We could try to create those "How did you
liked the talk?" questionaires to be spread and collected after before
and after the talks. So speakers would get some more and better
feedback than a "You are soooooo stupid" at an social event.

Any comments? Any volunteers?

> So this year I would like to volunteer to talk about it. I've
> maintained my own private archive for years and did most of the work
> for the debian-amd64 archive and I maintain debmirror.
[..]
> So if you want me to hold that talk this year let me know.

That sounds very interesting.

> I can also do a talk about the multiarch proposal. That should
> probably be more an introduction to the proposal and then discussion
> about it. Only intresting for developers as its mostly technical.

Uh, I should have read your mail to the end, before sending the other
one.

Hmmm... that leaves us with the following alternatives:

1. drop the multiarch proposal talk
2. drop Andreas CDD talk
3. drop the Debian Women talk (since they didn't reported back, yet)

Any comments about that?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--