Re: Linuxtag in germany...

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 11:43:21 CEST

Moin!

* Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [050415 07:00]:

> > only one question: Did someone starting with the orga of a booth?
> The usual suspects did: Ganneff and Tolimar, our dream team. A lot needs
> to be organised though.

So, let's start a bit, shall we?

Okay, I herby announce that the creation of a a booth shift schedule has
been delegated to Uli "youam" Martens. If you would like to help us
manning the booth, please get in contact with him via irc or via mail
uli@youam.net.

Anyone against our own small subconference called Debian-Day? No? I
thought that.

Joey: What day may we get this year?

Any volunteers for talks during Debian-Day? Any wishes for topics to
cover?

Any further questions?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander