Re: CeBIT booth

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 21:49:37 CET

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [050322 20:50]:

> > Do a small walk at fresh air, get a bit in the sun or just take your
> > time to eat a Ice Cream (or Hot Dog) far away from the booth and
> > stressfull visitors.
> May be visitors should offer you an ice cream to say thank you? ;-)

Good idea. Hoping that we get a nice Summer: We should announce that
for LinuxTag :)

> >2) Next time we should try to organize who is at the booth a bit better.
> In principle yes. But this requires a certain amount of booth personal
> (CeBIT != LinuxTag) and the knowledge when a person who is running the
> booth becomes tired.

Yes, but even if we are not that much, we should try to coordinate. I
found it sometime a bit chaotic at the CeBIT booth, for example when
Jörg told me, that he needs to go away on day X, because his boss will
be there, while I had some appointments myself on that day. Partly it
was poor luck, that we managed to have always enough booth personal ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/