Re: CeBIT booth

From: Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 01:09:50 CET

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 11:17:12PM +0100, Sven Hoexter wrote:
> > > I certainly know that other opinions exist but this should not
> > > happen anyway.
> > To be honest, that's similar to showing up on a Debian booth asking
> > for SuSE support. What the &**** do people expect? *wonders*

Eh. First off, Ubuntu is a Debian derivate and/or fork, however you put
it. Second, this visitor apparently didn't want to talk to Ubuntu at
all, he just happened to carry a couple of Ubuntu CDs. Do we judge
people by their haircut next time?

> Ack - and it is still a B2B fair. What do those people expect their?

If we put up a booth at a public fair, we should try to be nice to the
people who take their time to look for our booth.

> Beeing a little bit more friendly wouldn't be that bad but let's wait
> what the people involved have to say about it. It's always good to
> hear both sides.

Sure.

Michael

--