Re: CeBIT booth

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 22:15:17 CET

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Martin Schulze wrote:

> To be honest, that's similar to showing up on a Debian booth asking
> for SuSE support. What the &**** do people expect? *wonders*
BTW, if visitors pay for the entrance of a fair they should not
be pissed of by people who are running the fair. I wonder what
organizers of the LinuxTag would say if visitors show up at LinuxTag
organizing commitee and tell them: We will not pay another 15,- Euro
next year if these crazy Debian people do not respect my different
opinion.

Kind regards

             Andreas.

--