Re: [Cebit] current status

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 06:58:37 CET

Hi!

Just a smal update:

* Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [050221 19:58]:

> 1. Booth:
> Size: Unknown.
> Position: Unknown.

9 squaremeter, H / 402. Joey, could you please add the Block to the
entry on the events-page?

> 2. DVDs
> Number: Known.
> Sponsored: Partly.
> Details: Will be published later.

As allready stated in my blog, we just finished that. Jörg created a
nice multi boot image for i386, amd64, powerpc and hppa, we tested them
a bit at the technical university Darmstadt. A major german linux
magazine will give away 20'000 DVDs as addendum, while we have 2'500 for
us to give away (against donation).

> 9. booth party
> In the case of a release, there will be a booth party...

I tried very hard to sing, just in case.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/