Re: [Cebit] current status

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 00:10:33 CET

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [050221 22:44]:

> >Thomas, Andreas: You are doint talks, will you get your own passes?
> Well, I was hoping to get a pass if I do a talk. Do I have to
> ask for it explicitely?

I don't know, I'm not a speaker myself. But it might be possible, that
LinuxPark organizers to something like "card sharing" to minimize costs,
so it could be possible that you can only enter on one day.

But as I said: I don't know. So please ask.

> >9. booth party
> > In the case of a release, there will be a booth party.
> Perhaps someone else will release some other thing than Debian and
> thus there are good chances for a party if I follow your sentence
> right. ;-)

Did you note tha lack of information where the booth party will be? I'm
pretty sure, there will be many booth parties somewhere :)

> >PS: Yes, talking about the release booth party was a joke.
> Really?

Okay. To be more specific: In case of a the Release of Debian
GNU/Linux 3.1 "Sarge" as stable, there will be a booth party on the
Debian-Booth:

Guests can bring their own food, Ganneff will to a gogo-dance showing
his beautifull legs, and I will sing songs.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander