LOTS.ch, February 17th - 19th, Bern

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 00:23:42 CET

Hi!

Sorry for the short notice, I itended to sent this mail a couple of
weeks ago, but forget the last "y" to send it with mutt, while it was
still waiting in a detached screen session.

Debian will have a booth at this years Let's open the source (LOTS) from
Thursday the 17th to Saturday 19th in Bern. Our friends from Skolelinux
/ Debian-Edu will be there, too.

If you living in / near Bern and are interested in joining our small
party down there, please answer soon, especially if you have time on
Wednesday and thursday, since I'm unable to attend before Thursday
evening / Friday night.

Links:
  http://www.debian.org/events/2005/0217-lots_ch
  http://www.lots.ch/2005/