Speaker needed for LinuxPro in Prague

From: Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader <leader@debian.org>
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 16:34:16 CET

I gave a talk about Debian at LinuxPro in Warsaw in November. The
organizers have a similar event in February (23/24) in Prague (Czech
Republic). Since I'm leaving to a conference in China a few days
after LinuxPro, I don't think I can attend this conference. I'm
therefore looking for someone who'd like to talk about Debian at
LinuxPro in Prague.

Based on my experience in Warsaw, the conference is fairly business
oriented. Either a general talk about Debian and how the project
works or a talk about Debian for enterprises would be best.

If you're interested in speaking there, please mail me privately.
More information is below.

--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org