Honest Assistance Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Barrister Fred Khumalo <fredkhml@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 11:39:50 CET

Dear Sir,

 I am Barr Fred Khumalo, an attorney of republic of south Africa and also attorney to Mr. Barns Smith, a nationality of your country, who lived here in Johannesburg South Africa On the 30th of June 2002, he was involved in a car accident along Johannesburg freeway. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives as they are on a weekend outing to a nearby city.

 I have contacted you to assist in repatriating his money and property left behind before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance Company where this huge deposit was lodged. Particularly, the deceased had an Amount at about US$11.75 million dollars, After notification of the death of the deceased to the Finance Company they has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the Funds confiscated within the next 72 days.

 Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives all this while till now, that’s why I seek your consent to purporting you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this Amount valued at US$11.75m dollars can be paid to you as the bona fide approved Next of Kin by the Finance Company. If you agree we can discuss the percentage you will have as compensation on your involvement.

 All necessary papers that can be used to back up the facts and claim on the Fund Release will be properly take care of. All I require is your honest; cooperation and Sincerity to enable us see this deal go through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

 Do not hesitate to call me on the phone numbers written below for more directives or strictly send your response to brfredkhumalo@lawyer.com

Awaiting your good response.

Best regards,

BARRISTER FRED KHUMALO CHEMBERS