materials

From: Information <information@lifeftau.com.au>
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 01:03:21 CET

we are organising local event in Brisbane, Perth (Australia) and Turin (Italy) wit local chambers of commerce, education systems (schools, universities, etc) and local governments.

In this events we would like to have information of your technology available to the public, as well, there will be 20 terminals to try your software on them with the assistance of your local representatives or our IT Officer in charge.

How and where can we get copies of your documents to the public???

thanks

Ruben Castro mob. 0431 829 908
Coordinator
LFT-Australia