Re: Debian Flyers avaiable (still) (was: Re: LinuxDays.lu 2005)

From: Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org>
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 19:33:04 CEST

Hi Joost!

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 09:13:30AM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> Whoever organises a Debian booth (at any expo for that matter) can
> contact me: give me a snailmail shipping address and I'll sent a pile of
> Debian flyers ( http://mdcc.cx/~joostvb/flyer/ ). I still have quite
> some French/Dutch and English/German ones left.

Are you at the Linux World Expo next week? If so, we could meet there
and you can give me a bunch of these for the Linuxdays.lu as well as
for the Linuxday.at in three weeks (if there is a Debian booth,
haven't read anything except a forward of the invitation on the list).

I'll be at LWE on wednesday and of course will visit the Debian booth
there...

                Regards, Axel

--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org - http://abe.home.pages.de/