Re: Debian booth at the Free Software Bazaar

From: Jama Poulsen <jama@debianlinux.net>
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 00:16:33 CEST

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 11:49:31PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> Could tell more about that?
> (duties, responsebilties, etc)

Most important:
* Staffing the booth: answering questions, selling goodies, etc.
* Making sure we are having lots of fun at the booth!

Other things:
* Hardware/software demo setup ideas.
  Joost will demo a Debian/Sparc machine.
  I'll bring a laptop (and a TFT screen) to demo the Sarge installer,
  Knoppix, and perhaps some cool applications and (3D) games.
* Joost is working on updating the Debian flyer file, so he
  probably wants some feedback on the result from different people.
  Contact him for the details.

--
"Scooby Doo is essentially about casting the light of
 reason on corruption cloaked in mysticism" - Scrymarch