Re: critics about our presence at LinuxTag 2004

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 12:14:30 CEST

* Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [040709 12:07]:

> > I thought that the beamer should be used for these kinds of presentation.
> > I also thought that there should be a schedule for demo installations.
> > However, I guess, that the schedule was missing somehow, need to get
> > this fixed for next year. --> Ganneff: put that on our todo list please.

It was on the flyer we handed out and on the bigger schedule
hanging out.

I saw at least one installation and one time an demo anout package
building (?).

> Yep, but the point was that the beamer should be setup in such a way
> that lot of people could follow up on it, if we are going to use it for
> a presentation.

What change would you suggest? The idea was to beam against the wall,
while visitors standing behind you (and hopefully don't clogg the
walkway).

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander