Re: Free Software Conference @ Manresa (Spain)

From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 13:09:53 CEST

Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Anyway the conference has been announced in varios forums since some
> > months ago, but it has become specially interesting for Debian only in
> > the last couple of weeks, and I was quite busy to send an e-mail.
> OK - perhaps it is just me that I do not browse all these forums.
>
> Perhaps we should find an agreement that all events in EU where at least one
> Debian developer attends is worth a short announce here and if the DPL is
> holding a talk it should be definitely worth a short notice (so we can follow
> the footsteps of our leader ;-) ). I guess this would not really bloat the
> list and is on topic.

I'd say any Free Software event in the EU (or surrounding countries, fwiw) is
worth mentioning on this list, so more people could attend.

If the event is sufficiently large it should also be mentioned on our website
at http://www.debian.org/events/

In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain