Re: Free Software Conference @ Manresa (Spain)

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 14:11:13 CEST

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [040702 12:54]:

> Perhaps we should find an agreement that all events in EU where at least one
> Debian developer attends is worth a short announce here and if the DPL is
> holding a talk it should be definitely worth a short notice (so we can follow
> the footsteps of our leader ;-) ). I guess this would not really bloat the
> list and is on topic.

Actualy that's what I thought the list is used for.
Actualy I still wonder, why we here so rarly about events on other
countries on this list.

Don't you have that kind of small events like »Practical Linux« in
Giessen or »Berlinux« in Berlin outside Germany, or do you think, its
not worth to be mentioned here?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander