Re: Free Software Conference @ Manresa (Spain)

From: Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 12:41:52 CEST

El Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 08:51:27AM +0200, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:
>
> > I've attached to this message a Press note about a Free Software
> > Conference that is going to take place next week at Manresa. While the
> ^^^^^^^^^
> I love the time scale Spanish people tend to organise conferences. ;-)
> Moreover you might have noticed that LSM in Bordeaux is exactly in the
> same week.

  Yes, I know that the announce is a little bit late, sorry.

  Anyway the conference has been announced in varios forums since some
  months ago, but it has become specially interesting for Debian only in
  the last couple of weeks, and I was quite busy to send an e-mail.

> > - Thursday mornig we will have a Custom Distributions session with two
> > talks; one given by Ian Murdock about Progeny's Componentized Linux
> > and another one introducing the Custom Debian Distributions concept,
> > given by myself.
> Good luck. Perhaps you might like to make a diff between my talk from
> Valencia and Karlsruhe which makes it more developer related - if this
> is the right auditorium.

  Well, I plan to use your talks as a base, so probably I'll do what you
  say.

  Probably I'll give the talk in Catalan but my idea was to write the
  slides in English. As I plan to modify them, I'll leave the resulting
  ones in people.debian.org after the Conference.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69