Re: critics about our presence at LinuxTag 2004

From: Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 15:11:06 CEST

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 10:13:31AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> The Office Productivity (formely known as Linux-Printing) booth has offered
> other projects to use their brilliant printing capacity. All you have to
> do is transfer the document to the printer.

That would be rather unhandy for printing out stuff for visitors.

I think Simon has a point here, quickly printing out a particular part
of the web page (e.g. www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer or
cdimage.debian.org) might be nice. However, it's not a big issue, we did
get along without a printer fairly well until now.

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Debian Developer