Re: Hardware (DEC AlphaStation 200 4/133)

From: Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 08:44:32 CEST

On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 12:52:27AM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> * Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [040619 22:43]:
>
> > > What about the space at the booth? Does it make sense to bring this
> > > antique machine with me (like the last years) or should I keep it at
> > > home?
> > I would also have a pegasos 2 machine, like last year, in a nice
> > transparent special demo housing (all with light and everything).
>
> Yes, it would be nice to have your PowerPC-machine at the
> booth, but I thought, I read somewhere, you won't arrive before friday?
> If so, it doesn't make much sense to bring you pegasos machine, since
> LinuxTag start on wednesday.

Err, i will not be able to be there on wednesday, and i will be in
frankfurt on tuesday, and not sure i will be able to make it for the
boot setup time. That said, i could drop it tuesday evening with someone
in Karlsruhe, since it is on the way from frankfurt to strasbourg
anyway.

Friendly,

Sven Luther