Re: schedule for DebianDay at LinuxTag 2.0

From: Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org>
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 14:24:01 CEST

* Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [2004-06-18 10:43]:
> * Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [040618 10:11]:
>> Then maybe it would be a good idea to tell me when he would like to
>> deliver the talk? Oh well, just a thought...
>
> Isn't that, what I asked him to do? Okay, now, that we both agree, that
> Alfie should do something, we can settle down, and let Alfie do
> something ;)

 Gna. GNA! /me kicks around and goes wild.

 Thanks for reading only part of the mail, and completely ignoring the
most important part of the mail: I can't do a talk anyway if not someone
could lend me the short monitor cable for my vaio. I know that it uses
the same as an iBook and maybe PowerBooks have the same, too.

 So, if someone could lend me such a thing, I could do the talk anyway.
I only like to do it after this happenings here though if I get a
timeslot for a MMTW[1] BoF session and some people who would be
interested.

 Furthermore, noone knows if seppy is coming? Then I'll take the foil
stickers I still have left with me for sure.

 So long,
Alf*chaotic bunch of mob*ie
[1] <http://www.monochrom.at/daumen/index-eng.htm>

--
"Nach der Deinstalltion von grub und der Installation von lilo gab es keine
 Möglichkeit lilo über yast2 zu konfigurieren. Ich mußte also die Datei